inactive

Overall Review

• 10 reviews

September 10th, 2016
Long time patient.
I just had to say goodbye to Dr. Lewis after using him as my PCP for ten years. I have never had a Doctor who takes the time to literally draw out concerns or treatments. His very dry sense of humor took time for me to spot, and love, especially since he saw me through a horrible diagnosis of stage one cancer. He literally ran upstairs to get the specialist I needed to set me up for surgery, after hours! He's obviously caring of my health and well-being. Great calm manner and not pushy or snobbish. He treats everyone with car, but he's very honest, which I like. I'll miss him greatly, especially telling jokes and sharing our artwork and farm tales.

May 11th, 2016
Excellent health care provider.

November 24th, 2015
Several years back Bryan Lewis was my doctor at first I liked him he knew of my background including my disability for soc check every year a letter has to be written by my doctor explaining my medical history and learning disabilities. My mom went with me and we asked him to do a letter so we could send it to the soc in Washington Dc. His remarks where as follows, "Why am I busting my a_ _ here wheres my soc check if I where to even get one I would not except because it would be an insult to my wife". And still to this day he has yet to apologize to me like I requested he was rude unprofessional and out of line also I told him about my soc and that we would need a letter from him he said " No problem" I have changed to a new doctor but someone needs to sit down with him and discuss this because I don't want someone else to have a simpler situation like mine because I still think he ought to be fired for this. We who are patients should be able to trust our doctor so please talk to him about this and then tell him he owes me an apology I hope that he will do that. Thank you hope he gets talked to.

February 25th, 2015
Still in pain a/f 4 years. Needed an MRI.

February 24th, 2015
Still in pain after car accident 4 years ago. My current PCP said he should have ordered MRI.

November 3rd, 2012
Patient
My experiences are always great. The staff are always assuring. Dr. Lewis himself never seems to be in a hurry and he alwaystake the time to put my mind at ease and explains in detail. I love his white board! Thank you Doctor Lewis for being a kind and caring doctor.

June 15th, 2012
Terrible communication w/Doc and Staff
I always have to call back to obtain test results, no call by Dr. Lewis or staff to discuss though I've waited three to four days. They seem 'bothered' by the fact I want the results and mere courtesy is not given. Nursing staff seems uneducated and rude. If I had a question or need a refill, the staff member who calls me back seems completely without knowledge of my condition/information. Don't they have my medical chart? Can they not refer to this before calling me back and speaking vere rudely to me?In my experience, Dr. Lewis frequently will ask me what I think we should do regarding my mother's medical care or condition at hand. Isn't he the Doctor, the health care professional? I'm no longer taking my Mother to Dr. Lewis - and sorry I ever did.

January 1st, 2012
Dr. Bryan Lewis is very professional, yet caring and understanding of his patients' needs and wishes. One has only to communicate with him to find him to be a most sensitive and genuinely perceptive doctor.

October 26th, 2011
Great office demeanor.
Dr. Lewis has a great office demeanor. He listens with interest, fully explains his diagnosis and seeks input from his patient regarding treatment alternatives. He takes as much time as needed with a patient. I have never felt rushed, and I do feel respected.

October 7th, 2011
Dr. Lewis has always been very professional, knowledgeable and kind in his treatment of me and other family members. I have recommended him to several people and all that have seen him have been satisfied. He is accessible and quite willing to discuss concerns and receive feedback.

September 21st, 2011
Great Doctor
I'm really surprised by some of the other ratings for Dr. Lewis. I've been seeing him for years, and he's always been very professional, kind, knowledgeable and willing to give me the time I needed. I'm even wondering if there's another Bryan Lewis in town, because the negative reviews don't sound anything like my doctor. Dr. Lewis is great and highly recommended. Maybe he just doesn't do well with crazy people...neither do I.

May 25th, 2011
not there when you need him and belittling
this doctor is a quack, my husband had seen him for several years and when he needed him he wasnt there, we have lots of medical bills now and it took over a month for the hospital to diagnose my husband he had a bad gall bladder, we called lewis on several occasions and he couldnt even diagnose it, and refused to see my husband even by poking head out office door, he told us to go to emergency room, and then later lied about refusing husband, his regular nurse is no good, i witnessed several occasions where my husband was being made fun of by her. i would not send a mouse to him, much less a human, when you really need his help he wont be there, and then he'll try to belittle you in front of the people and hospital and even had husband on two different blood pressure meds, that were in same family wonder if husband wasnt overdosed or worse could've died