Dr. Bryan Lin MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

no change

November 18th, 2015
Breast radiation
Dr Lin spends a lot of time with you explaining in detail everything. He doesn't rush you out plus he has a good sense of humor.. This was my first visit and I am sure I will be able to give another good review for him.

June 6th, 2012
He Saved My Life
After my Breast Cancer recurrance, I had made up my mind to give up the fight and refuse treatment. However after my visit with Dr. Lin and Nurse Jackie they made me feel my life was worth fighting for. Thanks to God, I am still here. I feel God placed these people in my life to give me the support I needed to continue with treatment that they made painless and effortless. I can't thank them enough for all they did to keep me going. I highly recommend this Doctor and staff who went above and beyond any other office I have ever been too. God Bless Dr. Lin and his staff.

December 1st, 2011
I owe him my life. If it was not for him and his staff, I would have given up on my cancer treatment. I highly recommend his work and staff.

December 28th, 2010
Trust Worthy
Dr Lin treated my father as a cancer patient, at the age of 89.Dr Lin treated my father and my family with the utmost respect and concern.I am searching for Dr Lin for a friend who has cancer. My friends doctor has stopped treating him because of non-improvement. I feel very strongly Dr Lin can advice me in this situation, and I will believe him.