A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Little is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Little has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Little accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan Little practice?
Dr. Bryan Little practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.