A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Little is Good. Dr. Little has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Little has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Detroit Rec Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Little accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan E. Little practice?
Dr. Bryan Little practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Brian Little, Dr. Bryant Little, Dr. Bryon Little