A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Little is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Little has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Detroit Hope Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Little MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Little practice?
- Dr. Bryan Little has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Little practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.