Orthopedic Surgeons

4201 St Antoine St
Suite 6b2
Detroit, MI 48201
313-745-1315
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  Careless Surgent  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

Dr. Little performed surgery on My Mother. He walked out of the Surgery room within 20 minutes and said it went successful. Well she fought for her life on life support. and never made it out of that hospital. He laid in that bed for six days and not once had Dr. little checked on his patient, showed his face, offered his condolences, nor came to the hospital to speak to the family. He left Receiving Hospital to clean up his screw up. They couldn't stop a bleeder he caused.

|  My Renewed faith in Medicine  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2012

My visit to Dr. Little began with a visit to another gifted doctor. Dr. Roberts who had operated on my mother. After my visit and prayer he recommended that I see Dr.Little. I had previously had two knee replacements on the same knee by another doctor. Dr. Little's first operation cleared up the infections that had plagued my leg. The final operation has resulted in intense therapy on the road to walking again without the aid of a walker or wheelchair. He possess a kind and caring spirit and very professional bedside manner. The office staff as well as those under his tutelage possess the same qualities. I would highly recommend Dr. Little for your first time surgery or for your second opinion physician. His dad's legacy truly lives on in him.