Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
by A. Ward on Dec 17th, 2014

Dr. Little performed a complete hip replacement on me in 2/2012. Since that time my life has changed so much because now I am able to move without pain or a limp. I am so thankful for Dr. Little he is an awesome individual. His staff is courteous, prompt and he follows up after each of my visits.

|  Best knee replacement  |  show details
by Mark on Sep 16th, 2014

The doctors doctor. Honest and sincere. I have no pain and have recommended to family and friends.

|  My Renewed faith in Medicine  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2012

My visit to Dr. Little began with a visit to another gifted doctor. Dr. Roberts who had operated on my mother. After my visit and prayer he recommended that I see Dr.Little. I had previously had two knee replacements on the same knee by another doctor. Dr. Little's first operation cleared up the infections that had plagued my leg. The final operation has resulted in intense therapy on the road to walking again without the aid of a walker or wheelchair. He possess a kind and caring spirit and very professional bedside manner. The office staff as well as those under his tutelage possess the same qualities. I would highly recommend Dr. Little for your first time surgery or for your second opinion physician. His dad's legacy truly lives on in him.