A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Lucenta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Lucenta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucenta
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lucenta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Lucenta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucenta graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lucenta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Allen Lucenta MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan A. Lucenta practice?
- Dr. Bryan Lucenta has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Lucenta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Stilwell, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Okemah, OK.
See Stilwell Internists and Stilwell Cardiologists.