A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Lucenta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Lucenta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Lucenta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucenta graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lucenta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lucenta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans