A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Lucenta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Lucenta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucenta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Lucenta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucenta graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lucenta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Allen Lucenta MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan A. Lucenta practice?
- Dr. Bryan Lucenta has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Lucenta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Stilwell, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Okemah, OK.
See Stilwell Internists and Stilwell Cardiologists.