A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Blair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blair
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Blair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Blair, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Matthew Blair MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan M. Blair practice?
- Dr. Bryan Blair has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Blair practices Ophthalmology near Crestwood, KY.
See Crestwood Ophthalmologists.