A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Blair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Blair, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Blair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Caritas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan M. Blair practice?
Dr. Bryan Blair practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Crestwood, KY and La Grange, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.