Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan Massoud
Dr. Bryan Massoud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Rock, NJ, with other offices in Old Bridge, NJ and Brooklyn, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Neurology and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Massoud is affiliated with St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital, St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center and Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center. He speaks Arabic and English.
Dr. Bryan Massoud has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Bryan Massoud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Rock, NJ.
Dr. Keith Johnson
Glen Rock, NJ 0 mi16
Dr. John Koerner
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Glen Rock, NJ 0.37 mi5
Dr. Francis Alberta
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Glen Rock, NJ 0.37 mi20