A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Massoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Massoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Massoud, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massoud graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Massoud has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Joseph Massoud MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Massoud practice?
- Dr. Bryan Massoud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Massoud practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Orthopedic Surgeons.