A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Massoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Massoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massoud
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Massoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Massoud, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massoud graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Massoud has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan J Massoud MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Sports Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Massoud practice?
- Dr. Bryan Massoud has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Massoud practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Sports Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Glen Rock, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Glen Rock Surgeons, Glen Rock Orthopedic Surgeons, and Glen Rock Sports Medicine Doctors.