A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Massoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Massoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massoud
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Massoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Massoud, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massoud graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Massoud has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan J Massoud MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Sports Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Massoud practice?
- Dr. Bryan Massoud has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Massoud practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Sports Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Glen Rock, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Glen Rock Surgeons, Glen Rock Orthopedic Surgeons, and Glen Rock Sports Medicine Doctors.