A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Mazey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Mazey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazey
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mazey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Mazey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Mazey DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Mazey practice?
- Dr. Bryan Mazey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Mazey practices Ophthalmology near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI.
See Mount Clemens Ophthalmologists.