A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Mazey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Mazey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Mazey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan Mazey practice?
Dr. Bryan Mazey practices Ophthalmology near New Baltimore, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See New Baltimore Ophthalmologists.