A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Mazey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Mazey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Mazey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Mazey DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Mazey practice?
- Dr. Bryan Mazey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Mazey practices Ophthalmology near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI.
See Mount Clemens Ophthalmologists.