Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 22nd, 2015

Awful rude staff will never return. Doctor has a big ego and moves you through quickly which is never a good sign. Stay clear of his rude office manager, Karen. She has issues.

Aug 27th, 2015

Be ready to wait at least 1 to 2 hours

Don't Waste Your Money!! show details Don't Waste Your Money!!
Nov 6th, 2012

I went to Dr Mazey because he was referred by my GP Doc. Went for opthalmogist general checkup. (Age 64) Waited over 45 minutes, then another 30 in room. Dr Mazey did my exam. I needed new glasses so I made appointment, came for the appointment was told to be ready to spend a hour to hour and a half, in the office. Then I was taken back and given the eye exam by an assistant, and was told Dr Mazey would look at the exam findings and approve it. My point he never examined me. I was paying to be examined by Dr. Mazey not his assistant. His prices are outrageous,on all services,and glasses staff is not to knowledgeable about anything! Please don't waste your time or money with Dr. Mazey I won't go back!

Extremely long wait time show details Extremely long wait time
Oct 22nd, 2012

My appt. was at 11:10 am & as of 12:45 I had not seen the dr. & since my time is also valuable I left without seeing the dr. The receptionist told me that "he is a specialist". Specialist or not there is no reason anyone should have to wait 1-1/2 hours & still not see the dr. When I left, the waiting room almost full. When I arrived at the office there were 6 patients ahead of me that had not yet been called back yet. This has been a common occurance in the 4 years I have gone to this office. Needless to say, I am now going to a different doctor.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Mar 12th, 2012

Dr. Mazey is a caring professional. He wants the best for his patients. I would recommend him to everyone ... in fact I have!

Mar 24th, 2011

My overall expierence at Great Lakes Opthamology was wonderful-5 star-from the front desk to Dr Mazey!

Jan 27th, 2011

AMAZING DOCTOR!!!RECOMMEND TO ALL!!!

Nov 17th, 2010

Have been with this office for years. They have messed up my appointments at least three times, and I only found out there was a problem once I reached the office and could not be seen. Office staff isn't competent. One employee adamantly tells you one thing, and then a second just as adamantly tells you something else! This has happened more than once. They also make you feel like you are inconveniencing them. It is very difficult to get an appointment. I have even had them try to charge me for services that were not provided. I will not be back, nor will my family. I have given them their last opportunity to try to change my opinion.