A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan McGreal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan McGreal is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGreal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGreal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan McGreal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McGreal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. McGreal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
- St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan James McGreal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. McGreal practice?
- Dr. Bryan McGreal has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan McGreal practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.