A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan McGwier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan McGwier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGwier
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. McGwier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan McGwier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGwier graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGwier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Wilson McGwier MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bryan W. McGwier practice?
- Dr. Bryan McGwier has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan McGwier practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Internists and Gadsden Cardiologists.