A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Wilson McGwier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Wilson McGwier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Wilson McGwier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson McGwier graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson McGwier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Wilson McGwier MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Wilson McGwier practice?
- Dr. Bryan Wilson McGwier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Wilson McGwier practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Internists and Gadsden Cardiologists.