A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Mehlhaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Mehlhaff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Mehlhaff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehlhaff graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehlhaff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan A Mehlhaff MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan A. Mehlhaff practice?
- Dr. Bryan Mehlhaff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Mehlhaff practices Urology near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Roseburg, OR and Florence, OR.
See Springfield Urologists.