Dr. Bryan Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Miller?

September 26th, 2013

Refreshing

Front desk is professional, yet warm. They are great with follow up calls as well as referrals. Dr. Miller has seen me every time I've gone in and he's given me his full attention, rather than some of these other offices where they give you a maximum of 5 minutes with the doctor. Appointments have always been easy to schedule and wait times have been short. My favorite part? I receive recommendations for holistic solutions, rather than it being solely about which prescription will do the job.

July 16th, 2013

I like the fact that Dr. Miller is against the exploitation of human beings by Big Pharma and the money-making first aspects of the American Medical Community. He is patient-first and that's refreshing!

November 9th, 2011

Office staff & PA are extrememly incompatent

Never saw Dr. Brian Miller, only his PA, and des not saund like i will. Only 1 appt. so far and dont think i will stay with this clinic past one more. They failed to put orders in for labs & x-rays electronically, and cost me 2 hrs transportation time to get x-rays. Following day i requested them to fax orders before i went to clinic. Got there and had to be stuck twice, because lab orders werent complete. Had i not ?'d the lab tech, i would not have got complete testing. Took 45mins and 3 calls, 3 faxs to get it all. Imaging center was getting frustrated w/ the offices incompetance. They didnt order my records from prior physician. Officer manager very rude through the whole process as if everything was not thy're fault and it clearly was. I am in the med. field myslf, and understand things happen, but they will never get more competant if they dont realize their own shortcomings and be accountable for them. They also seem to be stretching out 1 issue to 3 appts. Which i feel is bilking insurance at a cost to patient's time/. I strongly recommend finding alternate care.

May 2nd, 2011

I took my mom for check up for pain in her wrist. Her BP at the office checked by the tech was very high. The doctor came in checked her wrist, talked for a long time about irrelevant things like pathophysiology of the pain and other things, scribbled everything on the sheet used on the exam table and told me if I needed the over the counter medication name I could tear the paper he scribbled on and take it with me. ??? He did not mention anything about her high BP and I forgot to ask--ya my fault but any sensible doctor would definitely catch that. Why check the BP otherwise??? Sad to say, a month after that my mom passed on. I feel that the high BP had something to do with it. Hope that people reading this will be careful with their choice of doctors.

May 19th, 2016