A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Minton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Minton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Minton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Minton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Howard Minton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan H. Minton practice?
- Dr. Bryan Minton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Minton practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.