A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Moles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Moles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moles graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Moles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Douglas Moles DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan D. Moles practice?
- Dr. Bryan Moles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Moles practices Emergency Medicine near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, PA and Warren, PA.
See Erie Emergency Physicians.