Dr. Bryan Monson MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Albuquerque, NM

4.9

June 22nd, 2016
Dr. Monson is the BEST!
Dr. Monson performed cataract surgery on my right eye and I am very pleased with the results. I have 100% confidence in his skills and I find his explanation of the procedure to be both informative and easy to understand.

December 21st, 2015
Best vision possible
Love my 20/10 vision after LASIK and KAMRA inlays. No readers, no glasses at all. Can't speak highly enough about Monsons work. Thank you

July 29th, 2015
Engineer
What a wonderful experience my mother and I recently had with Doctor Monson! I normally don't just pick a doctor for myself, neither for my loved ones. I always careful go through a doctor's profile and also see what people have to say about him/her. Doctor Monson is exclusively skillful in all that he does. My mother had cataract surgical procedures done for both of her eyes. Dr. Monson explained very well of what will be done and what can be expected. He took time to go through all the details and listened and answered to all of our questions. I'm very impressed the way he treated my mother as if she was one of his loved ones, with care and respect. I'm even more impressed that he took time to make a personal phone call to speak to us to check on how my mom was doing after the procedure (Keep in mind, not many doctors out there really do it!). My mom's vision before and after the procedure has been a huge difference. My mom does not want to wear eye glasses, so Dr. Monson suggested her to use the blended lens. With this lens, my mom now can see things clearly, near and far. She can read her Bible without a need of using her eye glasses. I'm so happy that her youth vision is now has been restored. Another thing that I need to mention here is that my mom said she did not experience pain during and after her procedure. Only a few days after the procedure done that she feel some irritation, but the drops that Dr. Monson prescribed her was really helpful. The irritation is of course expected and is normal because it was a surgical procedure that was done to the eyes. I also see Dr. Monson for my eye itchiness issue. I have this eye itchiness problem constantly going on for about more than 4 years now; "constantly" is what I really meant everyday!!! I have been to many doctors and specialist doctors and they all had me tried out so many different kinds of drops, but none was helping. I gave up on doctors for more than a year now because so much wasting in time and money but they cannot do anything about my eyes. I talked to Dr. Monson about it when I brought my mom over for the cataract surgery. He did not wait until I have my own appointment with him, he did an examination for my eyes right there in his office without any hesitation. Right there, he gave me drops and samples that perfectly work out for my eyes. It has been about 3 weeks now that I did not experience eye itchiness since I used the drops that he gave. The itchiness that I have is mainly at the corner of both eyes, constantly itching, days and nights, except when I sleep. This problem has been stopped now. I'm looking forward to the day that I can wear my contact lenses again instead of using eye glasses..yeahhhh! Thank you Doctor Monson!!! You are gifted! I'm so grateful that you took care of my mom and I. I hate to see you leaving Arizona, but I know God have a wonderful plan for you, a plan to prosper you! We love you! I have no trouble in recommending Doctor Monson to anyone that is in need to see an eye doctor. Look no more. Doctor Monson is a perfect doctor for you! Not only he is skillful and knowledgeable doctor, he cares for his patients. I'm sure you will love him too, just like we do!

July 22nd, 2015
Great LASIK surgery
Had a really good experience. I usually don't write reviews, but Dr Monson was just a lot of fun to work with. He, of course, did perfect work on my laser surgery. I water ski a lot, and having glasses-free vision again is remarkable. Can't recommend him enough.

July 19th, 2015
Best Ophthalmologist Ever!
Dr Bryan Monson is a very kind, friendly, caring doctor who has excellent manner in treating his patients. He correctly diagnosed my eye problem and I had seen two others before ,that didn’t fix my eye problem. I highly recommend Him.

June 13th, 2015
Bryan K Monson, MD
Dr. Monson is a wonderful ophthalmologist, and I have experienced his excellent surgery and care. Some of the staff at Southwest Eye Center, however, have been rude, unresponsive, and neglectful.

May 29th, 2015
Amazing results
Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and courteous. Dr. Monson performed my cataract surgery with no pain and amazing results. Would recommend him to anyone. He and his staff provided excellent care and follow thru.

May 13th, 2015
Dr. Monson is a Visian ICL professional
Amazing doctors and staff! I worked with several doctors, but mostly Dr. Monson, who was very knowledgeable and friendly. I had Visian ICL surgery performed by Dr. Monson. He has excellent bedside manner and was extremely knowledgeable. He performed the procedure with great care and precision. Recovery from the surgery has been phenomenal, and I was back to work the next day! Within the first day I was seeing 20/20, and my vision is continuing to improve through the recovery period. Can't say enough about how amazing this surgery is. Would highly recommend Dr. Monson and the Visian ICL surgery!

April 20th, 2015
LASIK
Dr. Monson performed LASIK surgery to correct my vision. He was a great surgeon - calm and confident. My eyes have healed and I am enjoying my new great eye sight! Living without glasses has truly been life-changing.

April 1st, 2015
I had surgery for cataracts on both eyes and has been very successful. Dr. Monson is so personable and certainly knows his stuff!!! I would recommend him anytime...

March 30th, 2015
After my Cataract Surgery
After several weeks of researching the medical field for the best ophthalmologist in the Phoenix, Arizona area, the name of Dr. Bryan Monson surfaced very highly from a field of many. I requested a consultation with Dr. Monson and he explained to me in detail all options that were available to me including the Nano-Flex STARR lenses. After discussing my options with my family and others who had the surgery with Dr. Monson, I decided that was the way to go. Since my cataract operations, I no longer need glasses to drive and my distance vision is excellent. I need reading glasses only and that is for doing very close up work. The professional services I received from Dr. Monson both before and after surgery were superb and I highly recommend him for anyone considering cataract surgery.

March 21st, 2015
Dr. Monson is top notch, but office staff have a poor attitude and are inefficient.