A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Moon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Moon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan S. Moon practice?
Dr. Bryan Moon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology, Pathology, and Surgery near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Greer, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons, Greenville Internists, Greenville Gastroenterologists, Greenville Oncologists, and Greenville Pathologists.