A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Moon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Moon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Scott Moon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan S. Moon practice?
- Dr. Bryan Moon has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Moon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.