A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Mulheron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Mulheron is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulheron graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Mulheron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan James Mulheron DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Mulheron practice?
- Dr. Bryan Mulheron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Mulheron practices Family Medicine near Manitowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Two Rivers, WI and Clare, MI.
See Manitowoc Family Physicians.