A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Mulheron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Mulheron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulheron
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulheron graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Mulheron has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan J Mulheron DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Mulheron practice?
- Dr. Bryan Mulheron has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Mulheron practices Family Medicine near Manitowoc, WI.
See Manitowoc Primary Care Doctors.