Dr. Bryan Negrini MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2016
Excellent Physician ..... BUT
I have found Dr. Negrini to be a very good physician in my experiences. He is attentive, knowledgeable, and more times than not correct with his diagnosis and treatments. One problem though --- he seems to never stay in one location for any length of time. You just get established with him and all of a sudden he has either closed or left a practice and moved on to a new location and distant area. Unfortunately, this has happened more than once leaving the patient without care. I actually had followed him to several different practices until now. I believe he is now located in the Butler area ......BUT for how long? Very sad because he is a very talented and gifted doctor.

January 8th, 2016
I do not recommend unless you want overdiagnosed or misdiagnosed
I needed a new PCP since we moved. I thought that Dr. Negrini's rating and education would mean he is a good Dr. He was not. He made up a chief complaint, did not perform testing to prove diagnosis, copied non-relevant/no longer existing diagnosis from my previous PCP chart, and billed me incorrectly for an office visit vs a routine wellness exam. I work in healthcare & know that he took advantage of the billing sys bc he thinks he had the elements to do so. He conveniently left the practice after 2 wks so I could not ask him what he did to my chart. Very unethical way to perform healthcare.

December 30th, 2015
Best Doctor I have ever had.. I am 65 Always listens to me..explains why I feel the way I do

November 7th, 2015
Compassionate Care
He always responds quickly and is very concerned with my issues

July 6th, 2015
Very smart

May 4th, 2015
Sr. Accountant
Dr. Negrini is the best Dr. I have ever had. My children, husband and mother now all go to him.

March 20th, 2014
The best doctor in the world
The best in the world

February 17th, 2014
Unless you're 90 years old, find another physician.
After presented my medical problem, I was given a vague catchall diagnosis and offered anxiety medication because I sounded, according to Dr Negrini, 'nervous.' That's irresponsible and added nothing to resolving my complaint, which was completely unrelated to anxiety / depression. I experienced zero benefit from my visit to Dr Negrini's office and consider it an exercise in wasted time and money. I think part of the problem is that as a geriatrician, Dr. Negrini is accustomed to working with drooling nonagenarians who obediently do as they are told and without any questions.

July 15th, 2017