A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Allen Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan A. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Bryan Nelson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bryan Nelson practices Family Medicine near Golden Valley, MN.