Dr. Bryan Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Nelson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2013

He's coming back!

The best Dr, in the world, so understanding, explains everything to you and has the best bedside manner a patient could ask for! I heard he is coming back to family practice again at the beginning of the year. Possibly in a new office, N.W. suburbs. Will update this as soon as I find out! Just keep checking back, I'm sure he will let us know! I HOPE!!!

June 18th, 2013

Outstanding!

I was a patient of dr. Nelson's, I would love to find where he is now located so that I can continue with him as my primary physician. It's not easy to find a doctor one can trust and know that he has his patients best interests at heart. If anyone can give me his location I would very much appreciate it!!

April 6th, 2013

He is a doctor that reads your file, listens to what you say and is really concerned about you. He is the type of doctor you want for your primary care giver.

March 7th, 2013

Dr. Nelson is the best!

Dr. Nelson is the best doctor I have encountered, he takes the times to ensure you understand completely what is wrong and treats accordingly. He is very friendly and does seem to make it a priority that his patients leave satisfied. I will continue to maintain him as my primary care physician for as long as possible.

February 14th, 2013

Dr. Nelson is the best doctor I have had, he follows up by email or phone as needed, spends all the time a patient needs which sometimes makes him late for the next appointment. I am happy to wait knowing he is spending needed time with each patient. His bedside/deskside manor is great, he does not have the cold indifferent personalitily (sp) so many doctors have. Over all he cares about each of his patients and it shows in every step of care he provides.

May 25th, 2008

He was always on top of things. I did not feel as comfortable with the other doctors at Camden Physicians.

March 27th, 2017