Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Professor show details Professor
by JOAN HOFF, Ph.D on Jun 6th, 2016

I haven't been able to secure an appointment for the surgery after seeing Dr. Nestor over a month ago. I live in Montana part of the year and need time to schedule flights to NYC and to make other plans for this summer.

Rating Dr. Nestor show details Rating Dr. Nestor
by Aruna Sharma on Jun 1st, 2016

Best Doctor.

Nightmare show details Nightmare
by Zayo on Mar 4th, 2016

I have no words to describe the manner in which this doctor will treat you god forbid you have a complication and you dare complain about it, he will make sure you will feel sorry for yourself and unworthy of anything, stay away from this man

by PAUL HERBST on Aug 26th, 2015

One of the best surgeons on the planet.

Mar 6th, 2015

Dealing with negative experience because Dr Nestor too busy talking and not interested listening. Caution!

Feb 11th, 2015

One of the most egotistical doctors ever. Not able to admit mistakes were made.

10 yrs. ago - both hips replaced show details 10 yrs. ago - both hips replaced
by Arlene Gundersen on Jan 22nd, 2014

Dr. Nestor was a "God-send". Ten years ago, I was in a wheel chair. The doctor here in N.J. said I was having "grief pain" as my son passed away the year before. So for over a year I suffered terribly. My pain management doctor sent me for an MRI and told me ---- my so called "grief pain" was really....both hips were virtually gone, bone against bone. Upon a referral, I went to see Dr. Nestor. He did both hips the same time and I went to a rehab. in Jersey and home in a flash. It was like a miracle took place. This doctor is compassionate, the best surgeon ever, and I was totally blessed to have had him as my doctor. I have recommended him to a couple friends. They had marvelous results. *****

by Nabil G. Behna on Oct 26th, 2013

Dr. Nestor has been exactly who he was described to be by the person referring us to him. He is an excellent doctor, knows exactly what he is saying, explains everything in details, follows up and is an excellent surgeon to top it.

knife Happy show details knife Happy
Nov 26th, 2012

Second opinion by reknowned physician warned vs invasive procedure advised by Dr. Nestor. I also felt uncomfortable with this doctor who boasted and had little patience for the layperson.

hard to choose a better orthepedic surgeon show details hard to choose a better orthepedic surgeon
Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr Nestor is a true professional in his field.cares about his patients,worked with my schedule,would higly recommend him to anyone. I was walking with a cane in just over a weeks time after bi lateral hip replacement at HSS

by Beverly Kelly on Feb 11th, 2011

I am so glad that Dr. Nestor was my hip replacement surgeon. He is the best there is and I knew I was in good hands. I am thankful that I was able to have him do my surgery.

hip surgery show details hip surgery
Dec 22nd, 2010

From the very first call to Dr. Nestor's office, seeking a consultation, through the examination, then the operation, hospital stay and followup, I was treated in a totally professional manner by all.

by louis lotito on Mar 2nd, 2010

Dr. Nestor said I would be home within three days of a total hip replacement and I was. He was also very friendly to my family members

by christiane Neuville on Jan 9th, 2010

Absolutely the best physician I have ever dealt with; not only does he genuinely cares for his patients, he explains things in an understanble manner for the kay person. As far as I am concerned he is ten stars!!!