A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Neuwirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Neuwirth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuwirth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neuwirth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuwirth graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neuwirth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan R Neuwirth DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan R. Neuwirth practice?
- Dr. Bryan Neuwirth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Neuwirth practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Morganton, NC.
See Hickory Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Hickory Dentists.