Professional and kind show details Professional and kind
by Ashley Laws on Mar 9th, 2015

This will make my second time returning to Brown and Neuwirth's office in Morganton. There is nowhere else I'd consider going. Your staff is not only professional, but also kind. I'm the kind of person who gets very nervous about going to the dentist. But with Dr. Brown's office, I actually look forward to going! I'd recommend them to anyone!

Pleasant visits show details Pleasant visits
by Tammy Warner on Feb 16th, 2015

All my visits have been pleasant. Been coming here since I was 19. I would recommend my friends and family.

Extremely pleasant show details Extremely pleasant
by Molly Hall on Feb 9th, 2015

My visit here has always been extremely pleasant. All of the staff are very welcoming, understanding and helpful. I would most definitely recommend coming here to all of my friends and family.

Caring and understanding show details Caring and understanding
by Jana Hudson on Feb 2nd, 2015

My visit here was great. The nurses and Dr. Brown are very caring and understanding. I would and have recommended my family and friends here!

Professional and caring show details Professional and caring
by Mariah Weaks on Jan 5th, 2015

Everyone was very professional and caring. All post care instructions were easy to follow. I would recommend to friends and family.

Very polite show details Very polite
by Victoria Mew on Dec 16th, 2014

Dr. Brown has always been very polite. My experiences in the past have gone well and that is why I continue to come when needed.

Very pleased coming here show details Very pleased coming here
by Alexandria Dickerson on Dec 8th, 2014

We are very pleased coming here. We would recommend to anyone that needs any dental work.

by Bridgett Cottrell on Oct 27th, 2014

It was very nice.

Professional show details Professional
by T. Hullette on Sep 10th, 2010

I have been to this clinic several times I have found staff accurate, helpful, understanding and rate Dr. N with very high regards. His manner is professional but he does explain things where anyone can understand your problem and treatment you will receive.