A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan O'Neill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Neill
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. O'Neill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan O'Neill, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. O'Neill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan J O'Neill MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Bryan O'Neill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryan O'Neill practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and North Wales, PA.
See Sellersville Physiatrists.