A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan O'Neill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan O'Neill, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. O'Neill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan J O'Neill MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Bryan O'Neill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryan O'Neill practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and North Wales, PA.
See Sellersville Physiatrists.