Dr. Bryan Oyoung MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 10th, 2016
Chronic Pain
I have had Chronic Pain from an injury for a few years now. I was finally scheduled to see a specialist to get acupuncture to see if that would help. Instead of getting acupuncture as I was expressly told I was getting done, I was stabbed in the neck with an injection that I am allergic to and now am bedridden for I don't know how long. Instead of being able to return to work as I need to, I am in debilitating pain and agony. Thank you "pain specialist".

June 23rd, 2015
There was a wait time, often; but when I got to see Dr. O'Young, his entire attention was devoted to me as the patient he was serving... I never left his office without feeling very well served.

September 1st, 2013
Effective Treatment; Highly Recommended
I have a very challenging pain case. Have had pain for 20 years. I've been to dozens of doctors, just to be brushed off without any of them taking the time to find the source of my pain. First the first time in my life, I have found not only relief, but significant levels of long-term healing under the care of Dr O'Young. He takes significant, detailed time to evaluate me each time he treats me and he is able to figure out the most beneficial points of treatment for injections. He figures it out and treats the pain effectively every single time. He holds so much compassion and understanding. His care and treatments have been amazing; have improved my quality of life significantly. He is more than a Doctor. He is a healer.

September 8th, 2012
knowledgable
very experienced doctor i can tell.

May 12th, 2012
yucky
The dr.did not send the report to my PCP as promised. Rude & weird when he flicked my body part when he's no slim-jim himself. Had to wait 4 hrs. Unprofessional.

January 2nd, 2012
would referred to anybody, excellent doctor
One of the most attentive physician I have ever met. I have had chronic low back pain for many years and after visiting many physicians, I still never quite understood my situation. He spent over an hour and a half with me. He explained my condition in clear terms, showed me the spine model and provided me with a plan that addresses my pain from a biomechanical, biochemical and bioenergetics perspective. He provided an easy to understand diagnosis and a clear treatment plan. Highly recommended.

January 1st, 2012
Good
Dr. O'Young knows what he's doing and his stuff. He spends enough time with me to explain diagnosis and treatment and that's what I like to find in a doctor.

August 6th, 2011
Worth the wait
The staff is very friendly and understanding. Even though the waiting time is long, it's definitely worth the time.

March 27th, 2009
He is intelligent and spends time to explain your condition.