A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Oh, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Oh, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Chang-Seok Oh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan C. Oh practice?
- Dr. Bryan Oh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Oh practices Neurological Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Newport Beach Neurological Surgeons.