A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Burns, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Patrick Burns DO and MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan P. Burns practice?
- Dr. Bryan Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Burns practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.