Dr. Bryan Burns DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2016
Poor attitude
Unprofessional behavior toward senior citizens. Lied to patient about care. Short tempered. Unable to deal with difficult patient. Became as ill mannered as the patient. Not knowledgeable about basic geriatric care.

April 5th, 2016
great doctor
Dr. Burns has been our doctor for over seven years. I like how he listens to me when I say that something is not right or that the meds seem off.

May 1st, 2015
Poor service, poor clinical judgment, poor business
This office cancelled our appointment without notice causing high clinical risk to a brain injury patient because they wanted to attend a "program".

October 27th, 2009
Dr. Burns diagnosed me sometime in May and my insurance threw up a red flag for pre-existing conditions. My insurance company sends me letters all the time but they all say "This is not a bill" and so I started to put them all in a box marked "Anthem Blue Cross" and so the letters started to go in a box, like most people do. So getting to the point I call to make an appt with Dr. B and his rude staff tells me I can't speak with him and that I need to come in and see him personally so I give in and make the appt. I show up a week later for my appt and upon arrival I am greeted by the hoosier receptionist "Diane" by her saying "yes"? I said my name and my appt. time and she says $20. Not that will be $20 please or even a how are you..May I remind you she is in stone-washed jeans, greasy hair, make-up running under her eyes,something out of a bad biker bar ... I ask her to bill me for my co-pay, (which I have NEVER done before)and she proceeds to go into my account and find that my insurance has denied a claim and I actually owe $90. I said no way, there must be a misunderstanding and she says hold on...She comes back and says you are not seeing the doctor unless you pay $90..I say who says and she says the billing office...I say what does the doctor say? She said it doesn't matter... His staff refused to let me speak to my doctor and cancelled the very important appt all together...When I finally get the Dr on the phone he says my hands are tied and I have to do what the billing office says and I say it is all a big misunderstanding with the ins. and it will be handled but as my doctor I didn't think $70 kept me from being treated... He said he didn't care and I then proceeded to tell him I think it is best we part ways. He says I am sorry you feel that way. I say I am sorry I ever let you treat me.

July 28th, 2017