A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Curry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Children S Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Porter Curry MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan P. Curry practice?
- Dr. Bryan Curry has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Curry practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.