A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Pereira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Pereira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Pereira, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pereira graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pereira has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Michael Pereira MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan M. Pereira practice?
- Dr. Bryan Pereira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Pereira practices Neurological Surgery near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oconto Falls, WI.
See Santa Rosa Surgeons.