A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Philbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Philbrook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Philbrook, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Philbrook graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Philbrook has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Philbrook MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Philbrook practice?
- Dr. Bryan Philbrook has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Philbrook practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.