A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Piedad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Piedad, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Piedad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Piedad graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Piedad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Piedad MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Piedad practice?
- Dr. Bryan Piedad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Piedad practices Cardiovascular Disease near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA.
See Marietta Cardiologists.