Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan Piedad
Dr. Bryan Piedad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA, with another office in Marietta, GA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Piedad is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center, Northside Hospital Cherokee and Piedmont Hospital. Dr. Piedad has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryan Piedad has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Bryan Piedad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.
Dr. Amy Elsass
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Marietta, GA 0.01 mi17
Dr. William Brown
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine
Marietta, GA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Salvatore Mannino
Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Marietta, GA 0.01 mi19