A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Piedad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Piedad, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piedad
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Piedad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Piedad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Piedad graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Piedad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Piedad MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Piedad practice?
- Dr. Bryan Piedad has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Piedad practices Cardiovascular Disease near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Cardiologists.