Dr. Bryan Piedad MD Patient Reviews

May 19th, 2015
Dr. Piedad is a wonderful doctor!

May 7th, 2013
Mr.
I trust Dr. Piedad 100% as my EP Cardio doc. He has been totally correct in my rare diagnoses and 100% committed to my care and recovery. I would trust any of my family and/or friends to contact Dr. Piedad for treatment. He is thorough and has tirelessly researched my diagnosis and has taken much time in his office (and in the hospital) to explain medical lingo and my treatment plan. He's one in a million.

June 27th, 2011
UPSET
I went because my pacemaker is at end of life. My Doctor had left the practice and no one told me. It was only after I called that I was told he left. I saw Dr Piadad, he was very rude. He told me that I had to wait 90 days for the insurance company would pay because that is when my PM would go on back up. I asked him if this could be done sooner. He said only if I wanted to pay for it myself he could not control the insurance companies. I got upset I am not medicare or medicaid who has different rules then private health insurance. He was very blunt and rude. I went to my employer and called my insurance company and spoke to his insurance rep. NONE OF THEM HAD HEARD OF THIS. the surgery is now being scheduled with no thanks to him. If I had time I wouldn't go to him but I am out of it. Post surgery I am going to change doctors.