A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Pilkington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Pilkington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Pilkington, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilkington graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pilkington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan George Pilkington MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan G. Pilkington practice?
- Dr. Bryan Pilkington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Pilkington practices Surgery near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Surgeons.