A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Pimlott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Pimlott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pimlott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pimlott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimlott graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pimlott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan James Pimlott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Pimlott practice?
- Dr. Bryan Pimlott has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Pimlott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.