A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Pimlott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Pimlott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimlott graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pimlott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pimlott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Pimlott practice?
Dr. Bryan Pimlott practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.