Family Physicians, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Huffman
Eastern Ob Gyn
48 Medical Park Dr E
Ste 355
Birmingham, AL 35235
205-838-3036
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2014

You have to see all the doctors when you are pregnant so you will e familiar with them incase your actual doctor isn't the one on call. Dr.Pruitt delivered my daughter, he was not my doctor.. But after the wonderful experience I had with him, I switched to him as my permanent doctor. He is excellent and so compassionate. I was a first time mom and he goes above and beyond to make you feel at ease during delivery. Highly recommend him!

|  Life Coach  |  show details
by Jennifer Reynolds on Nov 14th, 2013

I absolutely love this doctor. He took such great care of me after my miscarriage. Called me at home to make sure I was ok and see if I needed anything. After a few years I needed a complete hysterectomy and he talked me thru the steps of the procedure and made me feel comfortable. He once again kept a check on my following my surgery to make sure I was ok and to see if I needed anything, I think he knew my number by heart! I trust him so much and love his caring nature that when my daughter moved here I introduced her to him and since then he has delivered my grandbaby and about to deliver the 2nd. Never met a more caring doctor!!!

|  Awful dr.  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2013

This dr. Almost cost me my life. He punctured my bladder during hysterectomy and never told us! I became extremely sick and had to undergo multiple surgeries. 10 years later I am permanently disabled as a result of his reckless conduct. I would Not allow him to deliver puppies from a dog!

|  show details
by Barbara Allison on Mar 20th, 2013

I LOVE DR. Pruitt he is really good and seems to care about his patients. I wish I could say the same thing about his employees. I have left 3 or 4 messages to get a prescription called in and they have yet to do it for me and it has been 3 months and I still have no prescription. I am glad it was not a emergency.

|  dr pruitt is my dr of the year  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2012

i love dr pruitt i have been his patient for 11 years! he is the best! when i lost my baby 11 years ago he is still very compassionate about it when its my yearly visit!

|  show details
Oct 22nd, 2010

Dr. Pruitt is one of the worst doctors I've seen. I found him to be very rude and uncaring. It's a shame that if you use Eastern Obgyn, they force you to see all of the doctors in their office when you are having a baby. With my last baby I used them. but absolutely refused to see Dr. Pruitt. (which is not an easy thing because they try to force you to rotate each appt. with all of their 5 or so doctors. I know this review is about Dr. Pruitt, but I also have to add that the office staff are not the nicest either. I do not recommend Eastern Ob-gyn.