Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
Apr 1st, 2014

You have to see all the doctors when you are pregnant so you will e familiar with them incase your actual doctor isn't the one on call. Dr.Pruitt delivered my daughter, he was not my doctor.. But after the wonderful experience I had with him, I switched to him as my permanent doctor. He is excellent and so compassionate. I was a first time mom and he goes above and beyond to make you feel at ease during delivery. Highly recommend him!

Life Coach show details Life Coach
by Jennifer Reynolds on Nov 14th, 2013

I absolutely love this doctor. He took such great care of me after my miscarriage. Called me at home to make sure I was ok and see if I needed anything. After a few years I needed a complete hysterectomy and he talked me thru the steps of the procedure and made me feel comfortable. He once again kept a check on my following my surgery to make sure I was ok and to see if I needed anything, I think he knew my number by heart! I trust him so much and love his caring nature that when my daughter moved here I introduced her to him and since then he has delivered my grandbaby and about to deliver the 2nd. Never met a more caring doctor!!!

Awful dr. show details Awful dr.
Jul 26th, 2013

This dr. Almost cost me my life. He punctured my bladder during hysterectomy and never told us! I became extremely sick and had to undergo multiple surgeries. 10 years later I am permanently disabled as a result of his reckless conduct. I would Not allow him to deliver puppies from a dog!

by Barbara Allison on Mar 20th, 2013

I LOVE DR. Pruitt he is really good and seems to care about his patients. I wish I could say the same thing about his employees. I have left 3 or 4 messages to get a prescription called in and they have yet to do it for me and it has been 3 months and I still have no prescription. I am glad it was not a emergency.

dr pruitt is my dr of the year show details dr pruitt is my dr of the year
Feb 11th, 2012

i love dr pruitt i have been his patient for 11 years! he is the best! when i lost my baby 11 years ago he is still very compassionate about it when its my yearly visit!

Oct 22nd, 2010

Dr. Pruitt is one of the worst doctors I've seen. I found him to be very rude and uncaring. It's a shame that if you use Eastern Obgyn, they force you to see all of the doctors in their office when you are having a baby. With my last baby I used them. but absolutely refused to see Dr. Pruitt. (which is not an easy thing because they try to force you to rotate each appt. with all of their 5 or so doctors. I know this review is about Dr. Pruitt, but I also have to add that the office staff are not the nicest either. I do not recommend Eastern Ob-gyn.