A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Kurtz, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Kurtz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurtz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Richard Kurtz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Bryan R. Kurtz practice?
- Dr. Bryan Kurtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Kurtz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.