A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Reid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Reid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Spring Road Family Practice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Richard Reid MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan R. Reid practice?
- Dr. Bryan Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Reid practices Family Medicine near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Primary Care Doctors.