Dr. Bryan Reuss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Reuss?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Reuss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2017

Easiest bone break ever

I broke my clavicle in half and Dr.Reuss made sure I got taken care of as soon as possible, originally adding me to the end of his schedule long after he should have stopped doing surgeries for the day. Luckily a cancelation allowed me to be bumped to an earlier time and Dr.Reuss and his P.A. Alicia Briggs Reiss made sure that I felt like a priority, they know my name, my story, my parents, and even my friends. I'm so lucky to have broken a bone in his care. I even moved to the other side of the country and Dr. Reuss asked me to send him emails of my follow ups 2000 miles away from his practice. He really goes one step further for his patients. His team is also incredible making my visits and my first, and hopefully only, surgical experience a good one.

February 9th, 2017

Best Doctor Ever!

Excellent professional who is an expert in his craft. His office staff is equally skilled and compassionate. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Reuss for any sports related injury or joint issue. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Reuss and his care for patients. Thank you for taking such great care of me.

October 28th, 2016

Rushing spends little time

The dr and his PA both rush in and out. Very little time is spent with the patient after a very long wait in the room (over an hour). This company should either schedule fewer appointments or increase their staff. I plan to switch to a smaller practice to hopefully receive more personal attention.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Dr. Reuss. To protect your patient privacy, we invite you to discuss your case offline by calling Physician Team Supervisor, Jessica, at (407) 418-0571 during normal business hours. We welcome the opportunity to connect you with one of our other orthopaedic specialists. We look forward to hearing from you.

June 21st, 2016

I have seen Dr. Ruess 3 times and all times he is rushing out the door and does not take the time to explain his diagnoses or all options, He always says it age, loose weight, exercise, medicine, and shots

February 4th, 2016

Excellent

Excellent doctor. Excellent experience.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for sharing! We’re glad to hear your appointment went well.

November 16th, 2015

Reuss must mean Jerk in another language

Rude and assumes everyone is a pill seeking person. If you're a male in between 18-50 avoid if you want a doctor who cares.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comment. We are concerned your recent experience at Orlando Orthopaedic Center did not meet your expectations. We value all patient comments and are committed to providing superior care to everyone who chooses us for their orthopaedic needs. We invite you to call the Patient Care Coordinator for Dr. Reuss during regular business hours at (407) 254-2509 so we may learn more about your experience. We look forward to hearing from you.

July 30th, 2015

Initially when I went to see dr. Reuss my shoulder could not move I was diagnosed with frozen shoulder I had the surgery few weeks later he gives you the impression as being very understanding yet he is not he is quite condescending and does not listen to your aches and pains he shrugs them off. I was not healing within the time frame and all he did was look at me mystified and then suggested that I am suffering with depression and anxiety. Few weeks later I requsred my medical notes and my physical therapy notes and to my surprise, put in their notes how dramatic I was and suffering with depression and anxiety, so furthermore in their notes they were indicating their own personal opinion and did not remain objective wish I never went to him or Orlando orthopedic for it is an assembly line perhaps if I was a patient dealing with workers comp, I would have been better treated because Orlando orthopedic aka Dr Reuss could have milked the insurance company for more and more money and writing up notes to the insurance company indicating that on the workers comp basis not eligible to return to work. I am still suffering which shoulder pain and was diagnosed later with another doctor RSD which that with my complaint with dr. Reuss prior to my seeing a new doctor. I hate doctor reuss and Orlando Orthropedics!!!!!!

Doctor's Response

We're sorry you felt your experience with Dr. Reuss was anything less than expected. If you would like to discuss this issue in detail, please do not hesitate to call Team Reuss directly at (407) 254-2509 during regular business hours so we may better understand the situation and how we can work to provide you, and fellow patients, with the best possible care in the future. We hope to hear from you soon and thank you for providing this valuable feedback about your experience.

January 19th, 2015

Hip Arthoscopy

The most organized doctor's office around. There is a specific assistant for all phases of your visit. Plenty of time is allotted for each individual person. My wait time was approx. 5 min. Doctor Reuss and his staff are exceptional.

October 4th, 2013

He was nasty, rude, had a terrible bed side manner, and laughed and belittled the excruciating pain I was in!!! Told me if I was his family member he would recommend just dealing with the pain I was in. Wouldn't recommend him to my worse enemy!

April 5th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr Reuss to my family and friends. In fact, he has seen many of my family members over the years for different ailments and each one has had a wonderful experience with Dr. Reuss. We are fortunate to have such a talented and caring orthopaedic surgeon here in Orlando!

April 3rd, 2013

Excellent Dr.

Dr. Reuss was excellent to our young daughter when she had surgery after breaking her arm. He was professional, courteous and very attentive to our daughter needs. We have recommended Dr. Reuss to all our friends and family and would recommend him to everyone that needs an orthopedic doctor.

April 2nd, 2013

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Reuss is an amazing surgeon with extensive training and knowledge. He is extremely professional, courteous and caring. It is very obvious that he has genuine concern for his patients. With absolutely no hesitation I would recommend him to my friends and family.