Dr. Bryan Reuss MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 28th, 2016
Rushing spends little time
The dr and his PA both rush in and out. Very little time is spent with the patient after a very long wait in the room (over an hour). This company should either schedule fewer appointments or increase their staff. I plan to switch to a smaller practice to hopefully receive more personal attention.

June 21st, 2016
I have seen Dr. Ruess 3 times and all times he is rushing out the door and does not take the time to explain his diagnoses or all options, He always says it age, loose weight, exercise, medicine, and shots

February 4th, 2016
Excellent
Excellent doctor. Excellent experience.

November 16th, 2015
Reuss must mean Jerk in another language
Rude and assumes everyone is a pill seeking person. If you're a male in between 18-50 avoid if you want a doctor who cares.

July 30th, 2015
Initially when I went to see dr. Reuss my shoulder could not move I was diagnosed with frozen shoulder I had the surgery few weeks later he gives you the impression as being very understanding yet he is not he is quite condescending and does not listen to your aches and pains he shrugs them off. I was not healing within the time frame and all he did was look at me mystified and then suggested that I am suffering with depression and anxiety. Few weeks later I requsred my medical notes and my physical therapy notes and to my surprise, put in their notes how dramatic I was and suffering with depression and anxiety, so furthermore in their notes they were indicating their own personal opinion and did not remain objective wish I never went to him or Orlando orthopedic for it is an assembly line perhaps if I was a patient dealing with workers comp, I would have been better treated because Orlando orthopedic aka Dr Reuss could have milked the insurance company for more and more money and writing up notes to the insurance company indicating that on the workers comp basis not eligible to return to work. I am still suffering which shoulder pain and was diagnosed later with another doctor RSD which that with my complaint with dr. Reuss prior to my seeing a new doctor. I hate doctor reuss and Orlando Orthropedics!!!!!!

January 19th, 2015
Hip Arthoscopy
The most organized doctor's office around. There is a specific assistant for all phases of your visit. Plenty of time is allotted for each individual person. My wait time was approx. 5 min. Doctor Reuss and his staff are exceptional.

October 4th, 2013
He was nasty, rude, had a terrible bed side manner, and laughed and belittled the excruciating pain I was in!!! Told me if I was his family member he would recommend just dealing with the pain I was in. Wouldn't recommend him to my worse enemy!

April 5th, 2013
I would highly recommend Dr Reuss to my family and friends. In fact, he has seen many of my family members over the years for different ailments and each one has had a wonderful experience with Dr. Reuss. We are fortunate to have such a talented and caring orthopaedic surgeon here in Orlando!

April 4th, 2013
Treats you like family!
I am so happy I was referred to Dr. Reuss. He treated me like I was a member of his own family! I had gone to 2 other surgeons before him, and I am so glad I found him. I highly recommend Dr. Reuss!

April 2nd, 2013
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Reuss was excellent to our young daughter when she had surgery after breaking her arm. He was professional, courteous and very attentive to our daughter needs. We have recommended Dr. Reuss to all our friends and family and would recommend him to everyone that needs an orthopedic doctor.

April 2nd, 2013
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Reuss is an amazing surgeon with extensive training and knowledge. He is extremely professional, courteous and caring. It is very obvious that he has genuine concern for his patients. With absolutely no hesitation I would recommend him to my friends and family.

March 28th, 2013
Dr. Reuss has to be one of the best orthopedic surgeons in town. He is always very kind and extremely professional during my office visits. He takes his work very seriously, and that means a lot to me. He is knowledgable and is always willing to answer any and all of my questions when I see him. As a very active individual myself, he listens to my problems, and makes it a point to get me back to 100% so I can fully participate in my athletic activities. I cant think of a more sincere and professional surgeon I've met with. His Physician's Assistant, Alicia Reiss, is always very welcoming and courteous. Dr. Reuss' entire staff is always friendly and goes out of their way to make me feel at home. I wouldn't hesitate to send any friend or family member to see him!