A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Reynolds, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Boulder Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reynolds accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Reynolds practice?
Dr. Bryan Reynolds practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Longmont, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO and Louisville, CO.
See Longmont Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bryon Reynolds, Dr. Brian Reynolds, Dr. Bryant Reynolds