A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Reynolds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reynolds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Reynolds, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Reynolds has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan John Reynolds MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Bryan Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Reynolds practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Cardiologists.