A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Richards is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Richards, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Richards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Lakeview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan L Richards MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan L. Richards practice?
- Dr. Bryan Richards has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Richards practices Otolaryngology near Layton, UT.
See Layton Otolaryngologists.