A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Scheer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Scheer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scheer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Scheer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheer graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Scheer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Box Butte General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Eric Scheer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan E. Scheer practice?
- Dr. Bryan Scheer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Scheer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Scottsbluff, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Steamboat Springs, CO.
See Scottsbluff Orthopedic Surgeons and Scottsbluff Surgeons.