A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Scheer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Scheer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Scheer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheer graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Scheer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Box Butte General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Eric Scheer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan E. Scheer practice?
- Dr. Bryan Scheer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Scheer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Scottsbluff, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Steamboat Springs, CO.
See Scottsbluff Orthopedic Surgeons and Scottsbluff Sports Medicine Doctors.