Dr. Bryan Scheer MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Scottsbluff, NE

December 13th, 2015
I have had two surgeries with Dr. Scheer and will not trust myself with anyone else.

April 18th, 2012
VERY DISTURBED
WAITED OVER 2 HOURS, DESPITE MY SCHEDULED 9:20 AM APPOINTMENT, ONLY TO RECEIVE A 15 MINUTE OPINIONATED BRIEFING, THAT I NEED A KNEE REPLACEMENT. DOCTOR DID NOT GO OVER MY X-RAYS WITH ME, BASICALLY NO DISCUSSION, OR CONCERN FOR MY FEELINGS AT ALL. I RECEIVED A $250 CORTIZONE SHOT (WHICH DOES NOTHING FOR THE PAIN!) FURTHER, I WAS NOT GIVEN ANY PAIN MEDICATION PRESCRIPTIONS AT ALL. 15 MINUTES FOR $400...YES, I AM POOR AND HAD TO PUT THIS ON MY CREDIT CARD, AS I HAVE NO INSURANCE. I FEEL LIKE A NUMBERED PIECE OF ABUSED CATTLE. THIS DOCTOR REMINDS ME OF FRANK BURNS, FROM M.A.S.H. & I AM NOT KIDDING. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR EVER...GO ANYWHERE ELSE.

March 9th, 2011
Great Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Scheer is a very kind and caring individual. He shows that he cares about his patients before and after treatment. He has done an outstanding job getting Orthopaedics treatment and diagnosis in small communities in the NE Panhandle. Without his Practice here, we would have to drive a minimum of a three hour trip one way to receive the treatment from a kind and caring individual. I hope he stays in the area treating patients for a very long time.

November 4th, 2010
Dr. Scheer is extremely knowledgeable and approachable. He has a great bed-side manner and excellent follow-up. I was able to call his office and get an appointment for my son the following day, as compared to when I contacted the Orthopedic office at RWMC and couldn't get seen by anyone for at least six weeks!

March 20th, 2009
Dr Scheer there is not enough words to express how you have helped me...Thank you so much for giving me the ability to get out and go with my friends and family with my new knees......I Thank You so much....and the pain is not there anymore ..what a blessing....