Dr. Bryan Selkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Selkin?

September 18th, 2017

Best Dermatologist!

Dr. Selkin is the best dermatologist I have ever been to. Hands down, one of the smartest doctors I have come across. He finds spots on me that I didn't even know I had. Best dermatologist!

June 17th, 2017

Dr Selkin is one of the brightest and most amazing doctors I have ever seen. Highly recommend this practice if you want quality care. My entire family sees him and he has diagnosed cancers undetected by other doctors and helped my daughter have a renewed confidence after clearing up her acne.

June 10th, 2017

WONDERFUL DOCTOR GREAT STAFF VERY PLEASED

AFTER LOSING MY DERMATOLOGIST OF 32 YRS I HAD CONCERNS ABOUT GOING TO A ANOTHER DOCTOR. THIS WAS AN AMAZING VISIT. DR SELKIN WAS THOROUGH, ATTENTIVE AND I AM SO GLAD I FOUND HIS PRACTICE

May 30th, 2017

I couldn't ask for a better doctor and the staff is excellent. I feel so good and taken care of once I leave the office. I truly trust them. I would highly recommend to all.

May 28th, 2017

Theresa L

Dr. Selkin is truly the best. He is on top of everything in his field and presents at meetings, highly efficient, and very caring. My whole family is very happy

December 31st, 2016

Awesome doctor and practice all around!

November 4th, 2016

I have seen him 3 times, had two procedures with excellent results. My only complaint is that I have had to wait at least 30-45 minutes in the waiting room after my appointment time to be called back.

November 27th, 2013

A World of Thanks!

My whole hearted appreciation and admiration to Dr Bryan Selkin and his entire staff. Upon my first consultation with Dr Selkin, after being referred to him by another physician, he immediately detected an issue of concern that had been dismissed by a number of other physicians in the past. Biopsy results confirmed Dr Selkin’s diagnosis, and although not pleasant to find that you have a rare degenerative syndrome, I am so grateful that I have a physician like Dr Selkin whose knowledge, compassion and dedication will most certainly make this experience a positive one. Dr Selkin and his staff continue to work closely with me, directing me to the proper treatment and will continue to treat and monitor my condition until remission and thereafter. I am truly indebted to Dr Bryan Selkin and his entire staff, I strongly encourage anyone in need of a brilliant Dermatologist and compassionate, dedicated staff, to visit this office!

August 31st, 2012

Outstanding Doctor! Highly Recommend

I saw Dr. Selkin recently for the first time. Within moments after saying hello he pointed out a spot on my forehead that he was concerned about. The site was biopsied and turned out to be a melanoma. This is a spot that was looked at by a different dermatologist for years and I was assured that it was just an "age spot."Dr. Selkin's intervention helped make a difference in my life, and I can not thank him enough. Not only is Dr. Selkin wonderful, but his assistants were very comforting and friendly. I would highly recommend this outstanding doctor to anybody. Thank you Dr. Selkin!

July 27th, 2012

Awesome!

Dr. Selkin and his staff are wonderful! His staff is very sweet and Dr Selkin spent a lot of time with me.

May 23rd, 2012

Best Dermatologist around

Dr. Selkin is absoltely incredible. He is the only dermatologist that ever truly listened to what my skincare needs were. He listens, evaluates, then does the diagnosis. He does not jump to conclusions and I have had great results. He also has fantastic bedside manner.

April 23rd, 2012

Great office and staff. Dr. Selkin has gotten me outstanding results and is very knowledgable, friendly, and efficient. He also removed the skin cancer on my left arm, which left only a small scar. He is very good with his hands.