Bryan A Selkin, MD

5044 Tennyson Parkway,
Suite B
Plano, TX 75024
(972) 985-9003
Locations and availability (8)

|  A World of Thanks!  |  show details
by Kathleen Boykin on Nov 26th, 2013

My whole hearted appreciation and admiration to Dr Bryan Selkin and his entire staff. Upon my first consultation with Dr Selkin, after being referred to him by another physician, he immediately detected an issue of concern that had been dismissed by a number of other physicians in the past. Biopsy results confirmed Dr Selkin’s diagnosis, and although not pleasant to find that you have a rare degenerative syndrome, I am so grateful that I have a physician like Dr Selkin whose knowledge, compassion and dedication will most certainly make this experience a positive one. Dr Selkin and his staff continue to work closely with me, directing me to the proper treatment and will continue to treat and monitor my condition until remission and thereafter. I am truly indebted to Dr Bryan Selkin and his entire staff, I strongly encourage anyone in need of a brilliant Dermatologist and compassionate, dedicated staff, to visit this office!

|  Outstanding Doctor! Highly Recommend  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

I saw Dr. Selkin recently for the first time. Within moments after saying hello he pointed out a spot on my forehead that he was concerned about. The site was biopsied and turned out to be a melanoma. This is a spot that was looked at by a different dermatologist for years and I was assured that it was just an "age spot."Dr. Selkin's intervention helped make a difference in my life, and I can not thank him enough. Not only is Dr. Selkin wonderful, but his assistants were very comforting and friendly. I would highly recommend this outstanding doctor to anybody. Thank you Dr. Selkin!

|  Awesome!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Dr. Selkin and his staff are wonderful! His staff is very sweet and Dr Selkin spent a lot of time with me.

|  Best Dermatologist around  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Selkin is absoltely incredible. He is the only dermatologist that ever truly listened to what my skincare needs were. He listens, evaluates, then does the diagnosis. He does not jump to conclusions and I have had great results. He also has fantastic bedside manner.

Apr 23rd, 2012

Great office and staff. Dr. Selkin has gotten me outstanding results and is very knowledgable, friendly, and efficient. He also removed the skin cancer on my left arm, which left only a small scar. He is very good with his hands.

Feb 7th, 2012

Dr. Selkin is an awesome doctor. Very caring and compassionate. Wait times originally were very, very long; then they improved; but now they have returned to 45 - 1 hr every time.

|  Excellent office  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

I've been to many a dermatologist in the DFW area and he's the only one who got me results, QUICKLY! Was also excellent with my daughter who needed a biopsy on a finger mole.

|  Call another doctor  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

You can get an appt but it is two months out. I got a referral for another well known doctor in Dallas. Called Selkins office to cancel and the receptionist was rude! I suggest calling around before waiting on Selkin and dealing with a rude staff.

|  Dr. Selkin is a wonderful doctor!!  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Selkin is a wonderful dermatologist. I came into his office bc of a home treatment that burned my face, I thought I was going to be scarred for life. Dr. Selkin immediately knew how to treat my condition which ended up healing within a week. He is so professional and caring about his patients. He even asked to see me the following week just to see how I was healing-for no charge. I would recommend Dr.Selkin to anyone who is looking for a great dermatologist. I cannot praise him enough for being such a wonderful doctor.

|  Went out of his way  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2010

My daughter had a rare infection called eczema herpeticum. Dr. Selkin picked this up right away, treated it, saw her every day, stayed late at night -- i can't thank him and his staff enough. He didn't mind that I called him on the weekend -- this is a doctor who truly loves what he does and cares, and that is rare nowadays.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
by Michelle on Aug 14th, 2010

Very accomodating, addressed all my concerns, my husband and teenage son also see him -- as a family we don't agree on much but we all agree he's great! He treats my son for sweating and this was life changing for him at his age. The office staff was great about helping with insurance approval, they did everything for us efficiently and explained all

|  He's fabulous!  |  show details
by Heather Z on May 10th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Selkin to friends. He's excellent at diagnosing a condition properly the first time, unlike other dermatologists. I also see his brother, Dr. Gilbert Selkin, an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon. He's awesome too! I dread ever having to look for 2 new docs in these specialties if I ever move!!

|  great dermatologist  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 21st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

dr selkin is an excellent physician who really cares about his patients problems. he helped cured my son`s acne. he is very kind and has a...

|  A Doctor!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 21st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Selkin was very thorough and professional. He has a warm and compassionate manner and took time to explain everything regarding my abno...

|  Needs staff training  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2010

Since moving to the new location, the wait time reduced greatly. Some of the staffs are nice and reasonable and others are not. The some of the staffs become argumentative when I ask very basic ordinary questions. They're condescending also. The one of these occasions, the patient standing besides me who was hearing this staff's comment also had a stunned look on her face. The another occasion, I phoned to ask the doctor's opinion for my ongoing problem and after I left the messages which I explained the problem in detail, the assistant kept leaving argumentative messages on my voicemail for some small stupid facts and I had never gotten any help!

|  Very competant  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 27th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Very friendly staff, doctor very professional, excellent with kids, did a very complete skin exam. He strikes me as very careful and I trust...

|  Whole family happy with him  |  show details
by marsha on Jan 23rd, 2010

Husband and I see him for skin checks, kids for acne. He is very detail oriented, and I am very impressed with the systems he has in place, as I received a call back quickly with my biopsy results. He is also not pushy about selling his products, as so many derms I saw before him have become like care salesman. Cleared up my kids acne within 2 visits.

Jan 22nd, 2010

Whole family sees him, we feel he's best in DFW area, offers more services than others we've gone to, much more detailed oriented, very accomodating, very happy with him

|  a total headache  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2009

Long wait, Everytime i come my insurance is jacked up...WHY CAN"T I JUST PAY MY CO PAY?Nobody really cares, even when there own staff is messing up. I met a couple who was waiting for a surgery for over 3 hours.

|  good dermatologist  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 21st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Selkin is a very smart doctor however, I wish he could take more time with his patients and I also wish that he understood how expensiv...