A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Shelby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelby
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shelby Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Shelby, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelby graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Shelby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Christian Shelby MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bryan C. Shelby practice?
- Dr. Bryan Shelby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Shelby practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and West Haven, CT.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.