A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Shelby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Shelby, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelby graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Shelby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Christian Shelby MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bryan C. Shelby practice?
- Dr. Bryan Shelby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Shelby practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and West Haven, CT.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.