A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Shumaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Shumaker is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Shumaker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shumaker graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Shumaker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Perry Shumaker MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan P. Shumaker practice?
- Dr. Bryan Shumaker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Shumaker practices Urology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Clinton Township Urologists.