A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Smead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Smead is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Smead, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smead graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smead has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital Teaching Affil
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smead accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 17 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan Smead practice?
Dr. Bryan Smead practices Family Medicine near Warrensburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bolton Landing, NY and Queensbury, NY.
See Warrensburg Family Physicians.