Dr. Bryan Sohl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 18th, 2013
Excellent Care
Dr Sohl is THE expert in the Rogue Valley. He has a different kind of bedside manner that you might not get on the first visit. He is very caring though and wants what is best for my baby. I saw Dr Sohl for 2 of my children and wish I had seen him for the first that turned into an emergency. He is very careful, but not an alarmist. He also did an Amnio for me and I was terrified - but he took my fears away and made the procedure very easy.

February 20th, 2013
He is a great Doctor, I had a high risk pregnancy the second time and unlike the first time where the other doctors failed me, Dr. Sohl got me though this one, I lost weight healthily, felt great got answers to all my concerns and never doubted his care. at first his bed side manner seemed different but as I got to know him and what his job intales I under stood him. people do not come to him because there having healthy happy pregnancies and babies we come to him because we are having trouble or worse and he is who we come to when no one else can help or there is no more hope, So at times he has a great job and other days no one would want his job. I would come to him again!