A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Sowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Sowell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sowell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sowell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Sowell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sowell graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sowell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Lee Sowell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan L. Sowell practice?
- Dr. Bryan Sowell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Sowell practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Family Physicians.